Bib Gourmand is a special category for good restaurants or eateries that can get you a three course meal under a certain amount. I always wonder how they judge those in Asia, because a good meal often so much lesser and it does not need to be three courses.
No new entries on the Bib Gourmand list for Shanghai 2021.
List of Bib Gourmand Restaurants in Shanghai
- A Niang Mian | 阿娘面
- Da Hu Chun | 大壶春 (Sichuan Lu)
- Four Seasons | 文兴酒家
- Gong De Lin 功德林 (Nanjing Xi Lu)
- Hai Jin Zi | 海金滋 (Jinxian Lu)
- Hao Sheng | 豪生酒家
- Jesse | 吉士
- Lan Ting | 兰亭
- Lan Xin | 兰心 (Jinxian Lu)
- Lu Bo Lang | 绿波廊
- Mao Long | 茂隆
- Mi Thai (Anfu Lu)
- Nanxiang Steamed Bun | 南翔馒头店
- Rong Cuisine | 荣小馆 (Huangpu)
- Rongshu Noodle Soup with Yellow Croaker | 荣叔黄鱼面
- Tandoor | 天都里 (closed)
- Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop | 正斗粥面专家 (Pudong)
- Yangzhou Fan Dian | 扬州饭店 (Fujian Zhong Lu)
- Ye Olde Station | 上海老站
- Yongfu Mini | 甬府小鲜
Even though The Tandoor has been closed since the beginning of COVID-19, it still got a Bib Gourmand. How odd. Din Tai Fung (Shanghai Centre) got cut from the Bib Gourmand list, as did Wujie (SWFC and Xujiahui) on account that all outlets of the upscale vegetarian restaurant have closed.